MYANMAR EXPO (ME)
Myanmar's Leading Renewable Energy Exhibition
About the Event
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Myanmar consists of a world-class exhibit floor filled with many of the industry’s largest players from the energy market.
The exhibition is the leading force in delivering a platform for the energy industry to meet, share information on the challenges facing the power industry and discuss solutions for Myanmar’s energy future. Attracting over 5,500 attendees across ASEAN and around the world, it is the industry’s premier exhibition.
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Myanmar is a specialised platform attended by more than 3,000 power industry professionals, representing the only truly international event serving the Myanmar energy market. Discover innovative and practical solutions ensuring progression in efficiency and technological excellence for the Myanmar energy market.
- Interact with Myanmar and International exhibitors displaying and demonstrating the latest services and technologies for generation, grid and end consumer.
- Learn as unique global and Myanmar power and energy sector know-how is shared, addressing the key issues affecting the region’s power sector.
- Discuss such technical topics as distributed energy, sustainable development and plant performance modernization.
- Listen to a variety of hot topics such as the future of the Myanmar power and hydroelectric sectors, human capital development, energy efficiency, models for the heat energy market, and financing a distributed energy project.
Waste to Energy (as a solution): Combustion, Boilers, Turbines, Engines, Heat Exchangers, Gas Cleaning Equipment and Incinerators
- EXPERIENCE first-hand on the latest technology for the Myanmar energy generation industry.
- Meet leading exhibitors from the region and world-wide showcasing their latest technologies.
- Learn from leading industry events; seminars and conferences
Wind and Hydropower: Power Business & Utilities, SPP and VSPP